1. It’s easier for you to browse the site and post comments once you’re logged in.
2. It’s easier for me because I don’t have to moderate your comments if you don’t leave your email, which is never publicly displayed
How to register
1. In order to register, please click the link: REGISTER. Or you can click in the right sidebar at any point. You will be asked your favorite character. This is to ensure that you are not a computer. Since installing this field, I no longer have 20 spam users a day. It’s quite lovely.
2. Once you register, you will receive an email with a generated password. If you don’t receive it within a few hours, please check your spam folders. When I signed up with a dummy user account, I received mine instantly.
The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so add that to your white list to receive the email.
3. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours or your email is missing information (your password), please reply to this page or contact me. I will manually send you this information.
4. Once you’ve login, you are sent to this page:
(Please click to enlarge)
This is your profile page where you can change the colors of your dashboard, edit the way your name is handled on the site, etc. There is also a message saying your password is currently computer generated, prompting you to change it. I recommend doing so.
Reply to this page or any other if you have problems. I am a grad student constantly in contact with the internet. I receive most emails within ten minutes, and if I’m home, I can have the problem fixed in less than twenty minutes.